Re: Saving calculation answers to file

From: vilsu
Subject: Re: Saving calculation answers to file
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest Juan,

You fullfilled all my dreams. The lines you showed in your post, they are
the things I was looking for. All the details, all the secret ways to create
variables, the way to store them in memory before saving, even the memory
preallocation (of wich I am at 8?) you showed in the script. Thank you from
my heart.

I will examine this thing, do tests, and I will return to tell all you Juan
and all you friendly people how my project went.

yours vilsu

PS. Lines do follow a pattern, and maybe I could try to make it automaticly
done by octave. But before that, I must absorb all from these postings.