Problem with print()

From: Nikolai Huckle
Subject: Problem with print()
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:33:18 +0200

Hey guys,

I'm having a recurring problem with the print-function. Everytime I try to save some of my plots to a pdf-file, it starts saving faulty images after maybe two good tries.
The graphs in the files look as if drawn by a child, with a lot of data missing, barely recognizable as the real graph.
And it doesn't matter if I try saving different plots or in a different format (i.e. .png).

Does anyone know this problem and can maybe help me?

Thanks in advance for any information or help.

Nikolai Huckle