Clearing function and method definitions?

From: Barry, Dave (STRT)
Subject: Clearing function and method definitions?
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:14:38 -0400

Hi All,

    I am running Octave 3.6.1 on Windows XP 32bit.  I am trying to use OOP right now and run into a problem where the function 'methods()' returns a list of functions located in my @class folder, but does not update when a new method is added or removed.  'clear' with {-a, -c, -f, -v} doesn't fix this.  The only thing I have been able to do is close Octave and restart.  What is the correct way to refresh the method list or clear absolutely everything from memory?

Thank you for your time,

David E. Barry
Senior Engineer
TRAK Microwave
(813) 901-7254

PROPRIETARY: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the authority by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.