Re: Rif: Fwd: Rif: Re: error in reading matlab file

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Rif: Fwd: Rif: Re: error in reading matlab file
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:06:53 +0200

On 6/29/2012 7:27 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I am sorry,

I put the mat file here
http://www.tempfiles.net/download/201206/250245/pm10.html
thanks
Michele

do not top post (i.e put your answer below the quoted text).
It makes it easier for other people to follow the discussion.

My answer was on the bottom....

    Per: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
    Da: "marco atzeri"
    Inviato da: address@hidden
    Data: 29/06/2012 07:22PM
    Oggetto: Fwd: Rif: Re: error in reading matlab file

    I guess you have serious problem in understanding how
    mailing list should be used.

    Always reply to the mailing list, never reply to
    the personal address