Re: help texinfo problem on windows

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: help texinfo problem on windows
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:53:37 +0100

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Dr. Johannes Zellner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I can't get "help" working on octave on windows here.
I tried different precompiled packages, eg. the octave 3.6.2 from octave forge compiled for visual studio.

There seems to be a problem when invoking makeinfo, attached is a screenshot of the error message (in german).

Could you translate the message to English?
Also do you have any other version of makeinfo.exe or MSYS installed on your system?

Michael.