Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:06:53 -0400

On 27 June 2012 11:59, Mathieu <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's not my machine so I'll have to ask the owner! I know a bit about ssh but
> I've never experimented it before.

To be clear, what I'm proposing is to do this together with a shared
GNU screen session. You'll see what I type, you can also type as I
type, and you don't need to give me any passwords, and if you distrust
what I'm doing, you can disconnect me at any time.

All we need is your permission and a way to ssh into your machine from
the outside world. Contact me in IRC if you're interested.

- Jordi G. H.