Re: How to wrap the imagesc figure with plot borders?

From: amonterou
Subject: Re: How to wrap the imagesc figure with plot borders?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using Octave 3.2.4, OS Win 7 Enterprise, GNU Plot 4.6, graphics toolkit
not sure where to check it and I installed Octave from a binary
distribution.
I tried using 3.6.4 but I got some ghostcript issues so I reverted back to
3.2.4 which I had worked with before.
I'm going to try a clean install again to see if this solves the issue.