Re: Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?

From: Freddy López
Subject: Re: Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:30:42 -0430

Yes, but those capable of using an installer are, and will always be,
many more than those capable of creating an installer.  Even without
accounting for availability and will.  So it is, and will always be,
perfectly normal for people wanting an installer, yet not creating
one.  This is the help list, not the developers'...

That said, infinite thanks for your work and dedication to Octave.

Yes. People require help because they are not capable to do everything other people are. This is the kernel of the list. Nobody is telling: 'Mr X, please help me because I need you specific and indispensable help'. We must respect others... Well, I suppose we must respect others.