Re: Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?

From: rbrady778
Subject: Re: Doc files for octave-3.4.0-i386.dmg?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:44:04 -0700 (PDT)

I followed the instructions from here:

http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_MacOS_X_Bundle

Which sent me to this link for the MacOS_X .dmg:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20MacOSX%20Binary/2011-04-21%20binary%20of%20Octave%203.4.0/

If there is a newer, more supported .dmg - please let me know (and perhaps
we can update the link on the wiki page).  Please note, I am not interested
in compiling Octave from scratch.

And, of course, my original question was how to get the Docs available from
Octave.  I can, of course, just use the HTML documentation through a web
browser, but I'd prefer to have it local and working through Octave.

Thanks.