Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:38:55 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

What are you talking about ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cause cognitive dissonance in me !

"According to the scenario" ((c) - Shrek) you are supposed to advertise binary
installs and not installs from source.

In the world of Linux vendor lock-in users are supposed to patiently wait until
next binary release. Period.

Regards,
  Sergei.

P.S. How complicated is the above in comparison to 'pkg install' ...