error in parcellfun

From: val
Subject: error in parcellfun
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I use parcellfun and pararray in octave. I get the message : 'error:
parcellfun: failed to fork processes' when i have a lot of jobs to do
(around 40 000).

I read the parcellfun.m  function. The nsuc seems to be 0 which would lead
to the error  'error: parcellfun: failed to fork processes'. I dont
understand the reason why this error appears when the number of jobs is
important.

If you have ever had this problem, i'll be glad to know how you fixed it.

Thank you