Re: scaling issues with saved plots

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: scaling issues with saved plots
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:08:27 -0700

On 06/11/2012 07:40 AM, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
On 11 June 2012 10:17, Robert T. Short<address@hidden>  wrote:
BTW, this issue isn't entirely fixed in 3.6.2.
What isn't? Are you sure it's not a gnuplot limitation? Does it work
in fltk?

- Jordi G. H.

Sorry Jordi, I really said that badly. It *is* a gnuplot problem. I verified this a long time ago - when I first bought the portrait monitor. It works fine with fltk, at least on my desktop. I will try it on my laptop later, but I expect the answer to be the same.

The question was originally about saved plots and I haven't really looked in detail at that either. I will, but not on 3.2.x. I don't think there is any way I can resurrect an octave version THAT old.

This topic has actually been addressed a number of times - the first time I saw it was here

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Plot-problem-td1655956.html

but it has popped up a few other times.

Bob