Re: Autoload not effective.

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Autoload not effective.
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

>________________________________

[snip]
>Sincerely yours,
>Brandon

Autoload works for me when I use hacked by me 'pkg.m'. I have already published
the file in this list and can send a little bit newer version.

Today's packages are very far away from octave-2.9.19, so I don't think the
whole "enterprise" makes sense. Some packages won't work even with octave-3.4.*
- they need octave-3.6.* .

So, I think, you better try to get octave-3.6.2 compiled first.

Regards,
  Sergei.