Re: I can not save images of graphs

From: gzmiky
Subject: Re: I can not save images of graphs
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Ben!
I use correctly the functions print and saveas, thi is not the problem.
Instead I think the problem is my pc... I have windows 7, 64bit.... but is
not updated. I need of any particular update??? I tried octave 3.4 and
3.2... both crashing when i used the function print or saveas. The crash of
octave occurs only i use "print" or "saveas" with "surf or "mesh", if I use
"plot" and "print" or "saveas" octave do not crash... can you help me
please??