Re: regexp & COM: matlab compatibility

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: regexp & COM: matlab compatibility
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 19:49:04 +0200

On 5/27/2012 7:33 PM, Andrew Hancock wrote:

There is support for ActiveX and COM in the Windows package form
octave-forge.

Would you be able to point me to documentation on it?  When I visit
the Octave site, the Windows&  Cygwin entries appear to be combined
(if I interpret the layout properly).  I already have the Cygwin
install (updated this morning) and I searched the HTML&  PDF
documentation for "active" (in case active X showed up) and for "COM".

Hi Andrew,
as functionality, cygwin is a unix like system, so the windows package
is not working.

Regards
Marco