Re: Octave very slow accessing disk

From: zos474
Subject: Re: Octave very slow accessing disk
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Philip,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and no problem for the shouting :)  I
did not know about the no-spaces (& think that was the default directory in
the installer.)  In any case, I uninstalled Octave and reinstalled it
instead into C:\Octave (so now directories are C:\Octave\bin, C:\Octave\doc,
etc.)  And unfortunately no change in behavior - still just as slow.

If you happen to have any other ideas I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Zos