Another problem with GraphicsMagick-1.3.12

From: benes
Subject: Another problem with GraphicsMagick-1.3.12
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

I canĀ“t do a thing with my image files. I discovered that:

The GraphicsMagick-1.3.12 folder of my installation contains just a folder
named "config". This folder

contains the following files: "colors.mgk", "log.mgk" and "modules.mgk". Is
this right?

The GraphicgMagick-1.3.15 of another installation contains a lot of folders
and files.

Thanks for any help.