Re: Problem with working on .m files

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Problem with working on .m files
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:07:26 -0400

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Mateo Martinez <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am having difficulty completing some assignments that were given to me as '.m' files. I am not able to edit them, and I am not sure if it is because I am not using the correct load or call to the function. I am not very experienced with programming, but I am trying to learn Octave to work with Matrices. I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks!

you can edit them with notepad or notepad++ and the use them in octave