Re: [OctDev] Some OctConf announcements

From: Benjamin Lewis
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Some OctConf announcements
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:43:27 -0400

Jordi:
I'd be happy to give a talk and progress update at OctConf; I'm going with
"Implementing Least-Squares Spectral Analysis in Octave" as a prospective
title; I'll discuss exactly what LSSA is and why it went on the prospective SoC
topics list (as far as I can see) and how I've gone about implementing it up to
that point, as well as what further steps I'll be taking, depending on how much
is done at the time of the conference, and what I can foresee doing to extend
the package.
Ben