[image package] extending graythresh with other algorithms

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: [image package] extending graythresh with other algorithms
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:57:05 +0100

Hi

I'm planning on implementing a bunch of algorithms for automatic
thresholding of images. My plan is to implement all the ones available
in ImageJ. Some of those methods were actually originally ported from
a matlab toolbox[1] which is released under GPL so I'm porting them
for Octave (the author was very glad that I'm reusing his code).

I was wondering if anyone else has any code lying around for
thresholding algorithms that I add to the function. Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Carnë

[1] http://www.cs.tut.fi/~ant/histthresh/