Re: problem with placing legend with GNUplot

From: kovarka4
Subject: Re: problem with placing legend with GNUplot
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 21:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful!

I'm using fltk, but I want to use gnuplot.

close all
graphics_toolkit gnuplot  work for one time. But when I close octave and
open it again, there is again "fltk". Is there some possibility to change
graphics_toolkit to gnuplot permanently?

And I have some other problem. I'm using non-english symbols like á é í etc.
Is there some possibility to use UTF-8?

Thanks!