Re: compiling and loading functions with mkoctfile

From: christopher taylor
Subject: Re: compiling and loading functions with mkoctfile
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:22:57 -0400

Hi Jordi,

I apologize - after viewing the source code I realized it's a Matlab-C tool.

I tried to compile it using the --mex flag and everything worked out fine.

If you're still interested, here is a link to the source:

http://www.di.ens.fr/~mschmidt/Software/minFunc.html

On Wednesday, May 2, 2012, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
On 1 May 2012 22:17, christopher taylor
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile a crfChain_lossC2.c using mkoctfile.

Where is this file?

> The code compiles but when I try to load it into octave, I'm getting
> an "undefined" error.

What is the exact error message?

- Jordi G. H.

--