Two small questions

From: mr_m
Subject: Two small questions
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 06:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I wrote a octave script using some functions and an external program to do
some calculations on structure formation.

camb;
inicamb(0, 35); #here I start an extermal programm
read_in();
spektrum = spec("cdm", 0, 100);
sigq = sigmaq(k, transpose(spektrum), ev_wr(100));
plot(k, spektrum);

I want to supress the output of the rather large matrix spektrum. How can I
do this?

Second question is about terminal output. I want octave to print the sigq
after the calculation. But disp(sigq) doesn't work. He simply doesn't print
anything (except spektrum) after I started the external program.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your support.