Re: error:idealfilter:product:nonconformant arguments (op1 is 511x2517,

From: Yongbiao Long
Subject: Re: error:idealfilter:product:nonconformant arguments (op1 is 511x2517, op2 is 511x839x3)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:19:53 +0800

2012/4/27 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>:
> Well, you shouldn't expect us to track down on thet tutorial how to
> replictae your problem. If you want help, you should give us the
> simplest case that replicate that problem, just a few lines with the
> input.
>
> My guess is what the error says, you are trying to make an operation
> between two matrixes of different sizes, one is 2D(511x2517) and the
> other is 3D(511x839x3). Probably the 3D one is the image, the third
> dimension is the 3 channels Red, Green and Blue.

 It's a shame I haven't prepared my question well enough. In fact I
didn't know what these codes do exactly. Just too eager to get a quick
answer. OK, I'll read them first. Hope I could solve it myself and post
it out here when it's proper.

Thank you Carnë Draug-2. This teach me some useful lesson.

--
Best Regards