Cody

From: Bart Vandewoestyne
Subject: Cody
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:25:02 +0200

Hello all,

At home, I use GNU Octave, but at work i decided to use it's 'commercial counterpart', just so I could compare the two from a more objective point of view.

I quite recently found out about Cody:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/cody

and I must admit it's quite fun and addictive ;-) I've currently hacked my way up to the 11th position:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/cody/players

I'm writing this email just to point you guys to the little message below my name ;-)

Most of the problems can also be solved using GNU Octave. So to the other GNU Octave and Open Source enthusiasts who like some problem solving, I would say: just go ahead, work your way up there and feel free to mention 'Octave' and 'Open Source' or something like that in your Personal Profile message... that would be way cool! :-)

Regards,
Bart