How to output to a new file after each iteration?

From: nat0489
Subject: How to output to a new file after each iteration?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Octave/Matlab, and have some code which reads in some
data, rearranges it, and then outputs a number of graphs.

I am able to output each graph to the screen, but when I try to output to
file it  overwrites the first file rather than opening a new one.

This is the code I am using:

        figure(i)
        [C,h] = contour(a);
        title(['filename_' num2str(i) '_moreinfo']);

        print(['filename_num2str(i)_moreinfo', '-dpdf']); %more info is
extra bits I need in the file name

Thanks in Advance, Nat