Re: Loop variables

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Loop variables
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:00:57 -0400

On 18 April 2012 12:31, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there some way to detect automatically created variables ?

I'm not sure what you mean. There is only one way to create variables
in Octave: to assign a value to them. I think the only solution would
be to do something like creating new syntax for declaring variables,
and this doesn't exist.

> Is it f.i. possible to disable this feature temporary, or just in a
> script, in order to find every variables which should be reset at
> each iteration ?

Why don't you wrap some of those loops into functions? In a function
you will have local scopes.

- Jordi G. H.