Re: download qt octave on mac os

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: download qt octave on mac os
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:17:21 -0400

On Mar 29, 2012, at 5:00 AM, Preeti Gaikwad wrote:

> Hello all I want to download qt octave with graphical interface at mac os x
> could you please help me? thanks a lot

Please be aware that Qt-Octave is an abandoned project (no support) and may not
work with current versions of Octave.

Octave's developers are currently working on a new GUI/IDE for Octave. We hope
to release the first version later in the year.

If you are sure you want to try Qt-Octave on MacOS, I suggest you use the
MacPorts or Fink package management systems.

        http://www.macports.org/

        http://www.finkproject.org/

Ben