Re: printing a non-visible figure... earlier solutions not working?

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: printing a non-visible figure... earlier solutions not working?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ben,

I have been reported about a similar printing problem with mingw
octave-3.6.1.

At least for fltk, when the figure is not in focus and is completely
'covered' behind any other window, a print command does not generate the
graphics file. Whenever the window which covers the figure window is
moved/resized such that some part of the fltk figure window is visible, the
graphics file is generated.

Is this a known limitation or a bug which needs to filed in the tracker ?

Regards
Nitzan

bpabbott wrote