Re: PKG TISEAN

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: PKG TISEAN
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:06:54 +0200

On 25.03.2012, at 16:51, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am starting the port of the TISEAN package
> http://www.mpipks-dresden.mpg.de/~tisean/Tisean_3.0.1/index.html
>
> I have already a version using the system interface (as explained in
> TISEAN for Matlab, but better encapsulated), but since it is mostly C
> and FORTRAN I think we could have a native Octave version.
>
> Is anybody willing to help me?
>

> --
> M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
> -----
> PhD Student
> University of Zürich
> http://ailab.ifi.uzh.ch/carbajal/

Hi,

In search of a library for ARX identification, I came across TISEAN about a
month ago. While it is not suitable for my needs (implement system
identification as part of my thesis), one could use the IDDATA class from
Matlab's System Identification Toolbox to store the datasets. I started to
implement the IDDATA class here [1].

Regards,
Lukas

[1]