Re: Reading mat file

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Reading mat file
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:57:40 +0800 (SGT)

 About six years. But I normally do not need to read my data.
Now I am busy scouring the net for a readymade program which can read the max value of vv1 and give me the corresponding value of x at that point. So I do not have to manually count the whole thing.
Asha

Have you been using octave / matlab long?  You can find several excellent
tutorials for free on the internet.  They should be a lot of help for
questions like these.

Andrew