Re: Not able to print to pdf

From: pathematica
Subject: Re: Not able to print to pdf
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps the file has been printed in an unexpected directory.

You might try using Windows search to see if you can find it, or you might
try including the explicit directory path (I'm afraid I gave up on Windows
some time ago and I don't know how to specify the path to eg your Desktop).

In Linux, to print in my home folder, the command would be

> print -dpdf /home/david/filename.pdf

>From fading memory, I think it will go to the root directory (C:\) in
Windows with

> print -dpdf C:\filename.pdf

I guess that would not be convenient but you could change the path to one of
your choice.

(Caution: if you're not familiar with Linux, note that filepaths use forward
slashes in Linux and back slashes in Windows)

-----
However good you think Octave is, it's much, much better.