Re: confused MacOS octave newbie (graphics)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: confused MacOS octave newbie (graphics)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:28:00 -0400

On 12 March 2012 10:50, dstrozzi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Maybe I'll find a way to help octave, which would either mean $$ or
> beta-testing since I'm not in a position to do coding.

Another interesting event in the near future that can boost Octave
development is OctConf 2012:

    http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=OctConf_2012

We are scheduling code sprints, which can be very productive for
producing a lot of code.

If you can't attend OctConf 2012 yourself, consider donating money to
our FSF fund so other people can go. At the moment, our funds are
going towards this conference.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.