Re: Octave 3.4.3 in Ubuntu 11.10

From: gcordoba
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.3 in Ubuntu 11.10
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:48:03 -0800 (PST)

I installed Octave 3.4 long time ago on my Ubuntu 11.10.
Today I needed to use the griddata function. Then, a problem appeared:

octave: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/liblapack.so.3gf: undefined symbol:
ATL_idamax

I saw several bug reports about some "lookup error" and one about ATL_idamax
in the web.

It seems that a library link is missed.

Please, can any of you try the griddata function? Is this bug fixed in 3.6?