Re: Draw bezier curve

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Draw bezier curve
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:07:29 -0500

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm new in using octave. I would like draw bezier curve, but i have a lot of problem with this.
After download and unpack octave build a started ocatve command line. But list of commands doesn't contein command bezier.

Can somebody help me with working bezier curve using octave? What i must install or do?

thank you for help
Smith