Re: Octave 3.6.0 on Windows XP plot fails.

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.0 on Windows XP plot fails.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 12:09:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Philip,

This because of the octave history file has turned into 'read-only' for some
reason.

BTW, I have just uploaded an updated mingw version.

FLTK graphics seem to be much more stable on some core-duo pentiums I have
tested, i.e. the 'demo plotyy' can be run and much more plots can be opened.
We still have the font related errors after many plot windows are opened.

I have also updated your io package. Regarding io's PKG_ADD/DEL - these are
installed to share/octave/packages and not to lib/octave/packages

Nitzan

PhilipNienhuis wrote