Re: Saving And Loading Plots in Octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Saving And Loading Plots in Octave
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:40:13 -0500

On  1-Mar-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

| If I infer correctly, Octave and Matlab fig-files contents would be different
?

| I think that is a good idea.

They could be different, just as the files produced by the save
function are different (Octave could use any of its save formats).
But Matlab only uses its one save format, I'd guess.

Either way, it would be helpful if Matlab could at least load .fig
files that Matlab produces.  And I'm sure there are people who would
want to have Octave produce .fig files that Matlab can load.

jwe