Re: function help

From: damian.harty
Subject: Re: function help
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:55:53 -0800 (PST)

I've tried your example and it works for me, but I have noticed this business
of functions is a little perplexing. For sure if you type the stuff in from
the command line then it works just fine (notwithstanding the feral "r" that
crept in there).

If you want to put it into an m file, you need two separate files. I have
add.m :

and test_function.m :

And then it works. I fail at every attempt to combine them into a single
file...

Damian

-----
Senior Research Fellow - Vehicle & System Dynamics
Coventry University
United Kingdom