Re: octave and 'fixed' package: some issues

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: octave and 'fixed' package: some issues
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:12:15 -0500

On 23 February 2012 13:47, jesmitty <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have been trying to install the fixed point package in qtOctave for some
> time. I get the following error no matter what version of the fixed point
> package I try to install.

The fixed package has been abandoned for some time. I'm trying to
revive it. If it matters to you, either contribute with some code or
some money for me to fix it.

I committed yesterday to Octave-Forge svn a change due to jwe that
makes it compile again, so at least it compiles again, but it still
doesn't quite work. The last bit should be simple, but since I don't
use this package, I'm not personally motivated to fix it.

Who fixes the fixed package? ;-)

- Jordi G. H.