Re: octave and 'fixed' package: some issues

From: Csega
Subject: Re: octave and 'fixed' package: some issues
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:41:55 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much! Could you tell me, whether there is a different api for Octave 3.6? Or is it compatible with the Octave 3.4 version (at least for this package)?

Cheers!
Csega

2012/2/21 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 [via Octave] <[hidden email]>
On 21 February 2012 13:43, Csega <[hidden email]> wrote:
> did you managed to make the changes on the fixed package to accomodate it to
> the Octave 3.4 API? Because I don't see it on the packages list on
> Octave-Forge. Was there problems with it or you hadn't had the time to do
> it? Because if the time lacks, I'd try to do it.

Sorry, I did start that work, and it looks like jwe finished it. I'll
push the patch later to svn in SourceForge, probably tomorrow.

- Jordi G. H.