Re: Octave 3.6.0 on Windows XP plot fails.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.0 on Windows XP plot fails.
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:07:00 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have tested full test on the development branch source (changeset
14388:b5b49f400f9b) using the latest OpenBLAS (alpha2.5 9dcea60).
(Octave and related dependency was linked with Reference BLAS. The libblas.dll
is replaced with that generated OpenBLAS.)

The OpenBLAS gives only one additional failure (Test in svds.m) for MinGW build.

Regards

Tatsuro