Re: time of operation

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: time of operation
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 03:02:22 -0800 (PST)

asha g wrote

> I am wondering if there is some thing wrong with what I have written when
> I write all three together.
>
> I am attaching the script  files  sans all the function files for you to
> look at.
>
> cabunpanumcent2oct - V, Va and Vc
> cabunpa2sevoltNoct2 - V, Va

Hello,
1) both scripts just can't run -- they're missing at least
`voltseoct_cabunpa'
2) according to your description, it looks like a convergence failure .
Without knowing how the computation is performed, it's difficult to guess
what's wrong.
3) I suggest you to start from a simple case, to put the convergence
criterion in such a state that the number of iteration is very low, then
check intermediate results, see if they make sense, and so on. Then set the
convergence criterion in such a way to increase the number of steps, and see
how they scale. Maybe your complete case doesn't converge at all ?

Regards

Pascal