Re: Looking for instuling OCTAVE

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Looking for instuling OCTAVE
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:48:09 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- On Tue, 2012/2/14, Ben Abbott  wrote:

> **** Please respond at the bottom. When you reply at the top, it is difficult
> to follow along. Also please "reply-all" so that the help-list is not dropped
> of the list ****
>
> On Feb 13, 2012, at 4:30 PM, mahsa oroojeni wrote:

I assume that mahsa is using octave-3.2.4 on windows.
Octave-3.2.4 is working on command prompt for windows.

For copy from the prompt and paste to the prompt,  you can used command prompt
facilities.  In the case, quick edit mode is useful. Please search it by Google
ans investigate how to enable it and how to use it.

Regards

Tatsuro