Re: pcolor bugs

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: pcolor bugs
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:44:35 -0500

On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Ismael Núñez-Riboni wrote:

> Hi everybody, is there a list of bugs of the function pcolor? Only to know
> what should I report and what is already reported... Or shall I report such
> bugs somewhere else (i.e., a gnuplot e-mail list)? Thanks in advance for the
> answer. Cheers, Ismael.

There are two bug reports that mention pcolor.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=32752

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=34247

If you've found a bug, you can file a new bug report at the link below.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

If you're not sure it is a bug, you can describe what you found here.

Ben