GNU Octave and GPU computing by Ocelot

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: GNU Octave and GPU computing by Ocelot
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:49:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi JWE,
I would ask you if there are any legal issues if I create some bindings between
GNU Octave and GPU Ocelot (new bsd license).
As long as GPU Ocelot exploits the noveau NVDIA driver I do not think there
are. Am I right?
On the other hand even if the ocelot software explots original closed source
NVDIA driver, since it has new bsd license there shouldn't be any
compatibility issue with GNU Octave. Am I right?
Thanks for all your help.
Respectfully
Riccardo Corradini