Re: Abs highest(extreme) value in a matrix with +ve & -ve elements

From: adla.raghu
Subject: Re: Abs highest(extreme) value in a matrix with +ve & -ve elements
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 04:20:51 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the explanation. I have tested it and found that it works quite
well, I am now trying to find out how to trace all elements, when I have
multiple elements in a column with the same abs value.

Like in A=[ 12  9 -7
               -5  6   7
               12 -10 4]

your code returns  m=12 -10 -7 and idx= 1 3 1
which is good.But in column 3 it's somehow prefers -7 against 7

Thank you
Raghu Adla