Re: error: feval: function `unimplemented' not found

From: Mikey G
Subject: Re: error: feval: function `unimplemented' not found
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote

> What do you suggest the warning should be
> instead?
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Yea that seems excessive.  I don't think all that detail is necessary,
especially for people new to octave.  Perhaps just something along the lines
of:

warning: default search path has been overwritten and functionality may be
lost.  Restore default search path by entering restoredefaultpath or by
restarting Octave

In my opinion, a short statement of what happened, its effects, and how to
reverse the change would suffice.  I think that would have clued me in to
what I was doing.

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

-Mike