Re: Octave from Java

From: miro99_ale
Subject: Re: Octave from Java
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:59:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kim,
I'm writing you becase I'm expericing an unknown (and undocumented, I think,
error) using javaoctave-0.6.1 from Java...
Calling a octave.eval([pv,prob]=predict(ts)) I obtain this log:

Exception in thread "main" dk.ange.octave.exception.OctaveEvalException:
`predict' undefined near line 11 column 11
        at dk.ange.octave.OctaveEngine.eval(OctaveEngine.java:126)
        at Samples.ProvaOctave.main(ProvaOctave.java:17)

predict() is a function written in a m file that I have personally developed
and inserted in the tsa-4.1.1 package...
Octave is already in my PATH variable... I'm using Windows7...
Can you help me? :-)