new to Octave - Installing

From: Germana Oliveira
Subject: new to Octave - Installing
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:51:13 -0430

hi!

I am trying to install GNU Octave from source and it is giving Warnings
with libraries like:

configure: WARNING: Qhull library not found -- this will result in loss
of functionality of some geometry functions.
checking whether pcre.h defines the macros we need... no
configure: error: to build Octave, you must have the PCRE library and
header files installed

So i want to know how can i know the octave dependencies ¿?

Thanks!!!!

--
Germana Oliveira
germanaoliveirab en gmail