RE: Color By Frequency

From: Macy
Subject: RE: Color By Frequency
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:35:22 -0800

GREAT SYNOPSIS!

Where in the 'color' chart does the folowing phenomenon fall? Paint a wheel
half black and half white. As the wheel spins faster and faster, the eye
perceives the wheel to be colored.

Is there any insight into better understanding of color perception with the
'wheel experiment' in mind?

Or, does this observation just fall under the, "Oh, that's interesting,"
heading?